Our analysis for these core European markets, in particular the implications of the energy transition, helps investors and developers to make informed investment decisions, based on independent, unbiased, and trustworthy advice. We base our advice on solid and state-of-the-art simulation models and the latest available data.
The report covers the period to 2050, and includes prices and capture prices for wind onshore, wind offshore and PV for all countries in the report.
What you get
- Report: A to the point report, summarizing and documenting main assumptions and results for our three main scenarios. The report also provides an overview over main price drivers, ranging from EU and national climate policies, technological developments, and developments for fuel prices markets.
- Data: We deliver detailed data, including price and capture prices for all countries and bidding zones for major renewable technologies like wind onshore, wind offshore, and PV. We also deliver full hourly price curves, allowing clients to study the results in detail. In addition, all key assumptions and other key parameters like capacity and generation mix, are included in the data package.
- Workshops: For clients we include B2B workshops where the client gets the opportunity to discuss assumptions, methods, and our thinking about future energy scenarios.
- Weather risk becoming a key aspect of for these markets. For the European market report, we deliver additional data on the weather risk, based on close to 40 different weather years. This helps clients to design their hedging or PPA strategies in the years to come.
- The report always contains a special chapter on a relevant topic that is developed in collaboration with our report subscribers.
All this provides the client with a founded market understanding about opportunities and risk in these markets, including implications of hydrogen targets, sector coupling, storage technologies, DACCS, and more.
Our philosophy is to be fully transparent. This means that we share detailed data with our clients, including additional data not covered by the comprehensive data package.
All in all, you get unbiased and bankable advice, allowing you to make the right investments decisions for your company.
We offer both pay-as-you-go services as well as subscription services. Our reports are updated twice a year (September and February), and we provide additional data updates on quarterly basis (in September and February with the reports, and additionally in May and December each year). This ensures that clients are always up to date with the latest developments in power markets.
We also offer bespoke services for concrete projects and investment opportunities, such as PPA support and capture rate estimates for specific assets, market and regulatory due diligence, and more. In addition, we help clients evaluating their hedging policies and how to handle the price and weather risk. Please contact THEMA experts for more details, including a quote on our services.