THEMA is delighted to announce our participation in the upcoming E-World Energy & Water conference, taking place from February 20th to 22nd in Essen, where we’ll be present with our own THEMA booth. We´re looking forward to meeting you there, at Europe’s leading energy trade fair.
Reach out to us or come directly to our booth to explore and discuss the latest developments in the European energy and power sectors. As energy consultants, we are eager to share our experience and insights into various topics for which we can provide expert guidance:
- Forecasts for Power Prices and Origin Certificates: Gain in-depth knowledge of the future of European power and GO markets through our market reports and interactive online data portal.
- Evaluation of Energy-Related Assets: Delve into the assessment of energy-related assets, including battery storage, transmission assets, and more.
- PPA Consultancy and Assessment: Explore our expertise in PPA consultancy and assessment, understanding risks related to weather, prices, markets and policy.
- The Future Role of H₂ in the Electricity and Energy Sector: Discuss the evolving role of hydrogen in the broader electricity and energy sector.
- The Future Electricity Market Design: Unpack insights on the future electricity market design, covering aspects like bidding zone splits, the German power plant strategy, and more.
In the face of today’s unprecedented challenges, the outlook for the future has never been more complex. Drawing from over a decade of experience as a forecast and model supplier for the entire European energy sector, THEMA is well-positioned to guide you through the intricacies of transitioning to renewable energies.
Our extensive work in Norway uniquely equips us to understand both the challenges and opportunities associated with converting an entire economy to renewable sources.
Find us in Hall 1 at Stand 135 and have an exclusive look at our newly updated data portal!
To schedule a meeting and delve deeper into discussions about the energy transition, feel free to reach out directly to Marcus Franken or Lukas Feldhaus.
We are eager to hear about your ideas and questions, share insights, and explore the potential for exciting new projects.